- The Animation Intern will assist to bring visuals and narratives to life
- Should be familiar with 2D or 3D skills such as Animation, Modeling, Shading, Lighting, Compositing, etc.
- Will assist with ideas and visuals
- Interest in design and boarding concepts
- Understanding of design, typography and composition
- Collaborate with Creative Director on visuals and motion designs
- Keep working files organized in server folders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience or working knowledge of After Effects, C4D, 3DS Max, Maya, Houdini or similar software
- Understanding of animation process and pipeline
- Artistic and observant eye for detail
- This is an unpaid internship that can be used to fulfill school or university internship requirements
- Ability to work part-time (10-20 hours a week), remotely
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.