- The Design Intern will contribute to dynamic presentations and decks
- Needs to have understanding of graphic design with an ability to create layouts and develop graphic concepts.
- Attend dailies as needed
- Maintain decks for client presentation
- Keep working files organized in server folders
- Collaborate and share ideas with the creative and production teams
- Should work with the director on concept art and any design research
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience or working knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects or any 3D modeling experience is a bonus
- A Basic understanding of animation process and pipeline is highly preferred
- Artistic and observant eye for detail
- Ideal intern will be energetic, self motivated, conceptual thinker, creative and responsible, with a passion for design and animation
- This is an unpaid internship that can be used to fulfill school or university internship requirements
- Ability to work part-time (10-20 hours a week), remotely
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.